WissKI represents ...
- a German acronym for "Wissenschaftliche KommunikationsInfrastruktur", which can be translated as "Scientific Communication Infrastructure"
- a joint venture featuring three partners from different institutions and scientific domains:
- a project funded by the
(German Research Foundation) - comprising two project phases, 2009-2012 and 2014-2016
- a Virtual Research Environment (VRE) for managing scholarly data
- an extension of the Wiki idea: The wiki way to deal with information and collaboration
was one of the ideas to create a system that is easy to use and maintain.
- a modular extension of the free content-management system Drupal
Copyright © 2017, Wissenschaftliche Kommunikationsinfrastruktur