WissKI develops ...
... a lot of more features in the scope of the second project phase. The aims of the second phase of Scientific Communication Infrastructure are:
- updating the current version of the WissKI software, based on a multitude of software components and third party technologies
- expanding WissKI into a provider for Linked Data in accordance with the current terms
- developing a center of excellence in the domain of semantic technologies for the digital cultural heritage
- establishing a portal for the research community to discuss important research topics
- providing scholars with help, consulting service and training in dealing with standards regarding the meaning of data, particularly the CIDOC CRM